Preparing for the Session:
- Clients are advised to eat before the session.
- Download/test a recording app on their phone so they have a device to record their session. Make sure there is storage space in their device. Bring a phone charger.
What to Look Out for in QHHT:
- When under, you are in Theta, a semi-awake state where you remember everything. During your waking day, you’re in Beta brainwaves where the ego in your mind is working and allows you to lie to yourself. However, under the Theta mindset, your ego goes to sleep with your body and your higher-self takes over, which is why in your dreams, if you do not like someone, you let them know, and cannot lie to yourself as you do in the awake Beta state of consciousness. Like a dream, the client will begin to see something small and then the images will expand to more content and then a whole scene so that you can follow the story that is unfolding. This is why QHHT hypnosis is much like a dream state. Theta brain waves provide images about what the unconscious is thinking about.
- The client’s ego is a function of the body and its job is to always question everything and be analytical so that the person can have an individual experience outside of the collective consciousness for the soul’s spiritual growth in this lifetime. Very analytical people will have an ego that often questions the images coming up in QHHT, and it is the practitioner’s job to continue to ask questions to the client to continue revealing the story that is unfolding by ignoring the bantering of the ego trying to take back control of the body. The ego does not understand how spirituality works and who are the Soul and Over-Soul (God) that is coming through, but the ego respectfully sits down and steps to the side to let the higher consciousness take over the session. There is plenty of time after the QHHT session to analyze and research the content.
3 Levels of Consciousness:
- The three layers of consciousness in every person is the ego, the Soul (higher-self), and the Over-Soul (God). I advise the client to not pay much attention to trying to understand this but to go along with it because it does feel strange to see and feel yourself going through the different lifetimes and having a conversation with God about your journey and spiritual growth. The client does feel like their body is a room with three different people who are all the same people and connected having a conversation about the client’s life journey. The Over-Soul is the same consciousness the practitioner talks to in every patient. In scientific research about consciousness, meditators who reach a Gamma brain wave frequency often remark on spiritual insight given to them.
- The practitioner wants to continue to do this work and be able to have the Over-Soul answer their questions and work with them in each client. Therefore, if the practitioner does not maintain confidentiality and anonymity about the contents of the QHHT session without the consent of the client to share their session, then the Over-Soul will not work with the practitioner in the next session. The practitioner also works to have no judgments about any information that is reveal to respect the soul’s life plan, because the practitioner does not want to take on the client’s issues onto their body and by maintaining that boundary, the practitioner is able to continue to provide QHHT without taking on the “wounded healer” manifestation. Therefore, it's best for the client to get everything out on the table during the interview process and not be afraid of judgement, because it is going to come out in the hypnosis session anyways.
Common Misconceptions About QHHT:
- The Over-Soul will address any pain in the body. Yes, it does happen that the Over-Soul will address an ailment, but it will also choose to keep it as a reminder or as a tool to continue the pre-planned life experiences the client choose to do in order to complete their evolution. The Over-Soul will also caveat that it will address a body issue, but the minute the patient does not follow the best recommendations and resorts back to the same patterns that caused the pain, then the pain will return as the client has not learned.
- All relationship issues will instantly be hunky-dory after a QHHT. QHHT provides clarity to the reasons behind life experiences, the spirit world and Over-Soul will offer praise and recommendations for the soul's individual growth, but there would be no reason to incarnate as an individual soul if everything is fine and no need for growth. Therefore, it is up to the client to use their new insights to work on overcoming their relationship issues.
There are three parts to the session.
- Interview and go over the questions you have for the Over-Soul. I also use a dowsing rod to measure the health of my client's chakras before a session. (30 mins)
- The QHHT Regression. (2-3 hrs)
- Recap interview and an updated energy dowsing. (30 mins)
DISCLAIMER: The QHHT practitioner is not a healer. The practitioner can only facilitate the QHHT session. QHHT is exploratory hypnosis. QHHT is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. QHHT allows a client to communicate with the Over-Soul to garner a deeper understanding of their life plan and soul’s growth.
View my practitioner profile on Dolores Cannon's QHHT registry:
REQUEST QHHT CONSULTATION